Conveyancing & Leasing
The property law team at Schembri + McCluskys are committed to providing a seamless service and practical advice on all matters relating to the sale and/or purchase of residential or commercial real estate.
Our team has expertise in dealing with matters relating to transfers of property ownership, retail tenancies, finance transactions, subdivisions and planning and can provide a complete service in the following areas:
- Residential Sale;
- Residential Purchase;
- Large scale property / land developments;
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions;
- Property sub-division & Development Projects;
- Advice in relation to Stamp Duty and Tax Obligations;
- Loan or guarantor certificates; and
- Removal or creation of caveats and second mortgages.
Our firm completes all settlements online as a result of the introduction of electronic settlements via PEXA. The major benefits to online Settlements is the transparency afforded to all parties in a transaction and the ability for sale proceeds to be available almost immediately Settlement.
We trust our team will meet all your property law related needs. You may contact our property law department on (03) 9331 3144 or firstname.lastname@example.org